Trail 2650 Danner x Topo DesignsRegular price $ 160.00 Save $ 0.00
The Danner x Topo Designs capsule brings together an icon of outdoor Americana in Danner and a younger brand that has recently established its place in the landscape of outdoor gear and apparel. But both brands are innovators, constantly blending the tried-and-true with the latest technical materials.
The Trail 2650 is inspired by the 2,650 miles of the Pacific Crest Trail. Whether thru-hiking or an afternoon walk in the woods, the Trail 2650 is built to provide the stability, traction, and long-term comfort of a boot with the weight of a sneaker.
- A mix of suede and textile maximizes durability in high-wear areas while offering lightweight ventilation.
- Three-layer removable Ortholite footbed provides comfort, support, and enhances under-foot breathability.
- Danner PlyoGo EVA midsole creates a soft landing surface.
- Vibram 460 outsole made from Vibram's proprietary Megagrip compound is grippy and resilient on both wet and dry terrain.
- Danner's Trailguard TPU shank provides a stable platform on uneven surfaces.
- EXO Heel System externalizes the heel stabilizer to reduce weight.
Danner | SKU: 61207