1000 Mile 1940 Boot 'Tan'Regular price $ 415.00 Save $ -415.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Wolverine breathes life into a style from their archives going back 80 years. Americana style and heritage is at the core of this incredible boot.
- Timeless pattern recreated from the 1940s-era Wolverine 1000 Mile Boot
- Upper made from premium Horween Leather, one of the oldest, most revered US tanneries in existence
- Moc toe construction that only gets better with wear
- Classic butyl-treated leather outsole
- Vibram® rubber heel made in Pennsylvania
- Time-tested Goodyear™ Welt construction is durable, flexible and allows the boot to be resoled for years of wear
- Wolverine’s triple-needle stitched contour back for a distinct look
- Unlined for added comfort and reduced weight
- Smooth 3/4 leather sock insert for a premium feel
- Hand assembled in Wolverine's factory in Big Rapids, Michigan, USA