Mountain 600 'Brown'Regular price $ 200.00 Save $ -200.00
A new and innovative take on classic hiking boots. Comfortable, supportive, and rugged enough to conquer any terrain.
- Made from lightweight leathers
- Waterproof Danner™ Dry lining
- Vibram™ SPE midsole
- Vibram™ Fuga outsole
- Self-adaptive lug
- Vibram™ Megagrip technology
- 36 oz weight per pair
- OrthoLite footbed
Trail 2650 'Dark Earth'Regular price $ 160.00 Save $ 0.00
With 2,650 miles, the Pacific Crest Trail provides a wide variety of terrain over its epic expanse. Whether you’re out for the weekend, a few miles or are looking to get some serious mileage, the PCT has something for you. It’s that need for versatility that inspired our Trail 2650. Built to move quickly and confidently through the terrain of your choosing, the Trail 2650 can easily fill the role of a lightweight hiker or trainer. Using a Trailguard TPU shank and an EXO Heel System, the Trail 2650 is both lightweight and provides stability on challenging grounds.
Trail 2650 Danner x Topo DesignsRegular price $ 160.00 Save $ 0.00
The Danner x Topo Designs capsule brings together an icon of outdoor Americana in Danner and a younger brand that has recently established its place in the landscape of outdoor gear and apparel. But both brands are innovators, constantly blending the tried-and-true with the latest technical materials.
The Trail 2650 is inspired by the 2,650 miles of the Pacific Crest Trail. Whether thru-hiking or an afternoon walk in the woods, the Trail 2650 is built to provide the stability, traction, and long-term comfort of a boot with the weight of a sneaker.
- A mix of suede and textile maximizes durability in high-wear areas while offering lightweight ventilation.
- Three-layer removable Ortholite footbed provides comfort, support, and enhances under-foot breathability.
- Danner PlyoGo EVA midsole creates a soft landing surface.
- Vibram 460 outsole made from Vibram's proprietary Megagrip compound is grippy and resilient on both wet and dry terrain.
- Danner's Trailguard TPU shank provides a stable platform on uneven surfaces.
- EXO Heel System externalizes the heel stabilizer to reduce weight.
Danner | SKU: 61207